[DWJ] Gili's talk and the conference

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 13:52:06 EDT 2009

As everyone is rushing to get their hands on Gili's talk, perhaps this would
be a good moment to mention that if anyone is still wavering over the idea
of coming to the conference - possibly just for one of the days - then Farah
and I really need to hear from you *within the next 24 hours*. There you
will be able to see Gili in the flesh, along with many other members of this
list! In fact, we now have 70 people coming.
A schedule, registration form, and much more besides is to be found, as
ever, at www.dwj2009.co.uk.

Charlie

--
Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk