[DWJ] short complete quest fantasies

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Sun Jun 21 12:19:12 EDT 2009

 Dear Farah and Gili,

Googling "There and back again books" and "there and back again" on Google Books just turns up references to Tolkien's and to fiction titles that reference that title.  On the open web there's a bookstore with that title.  I think people may be using a different phrase for criticism.

Rather frustrated,
Jenny