[DWJ] milestone

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Jun 14 00:09:53 EDT 2009

One of the people I learned about from this list is Ursula Vernon, who
does a fantastically cool webcomic about a wombat named Digger.
[  http://www.diggercomic.com/  ]

Anyway, she's been chugging along doing other things as well and
Thursday marked a release of her book _Dragonbreath_ which is
published by a division of Penguin AND she has a contract for
three more!

So, hurray for Ursula!

Lots more illustrations in Dragonbreath than in Nurk, by the way!

Also, I will mention her very interesting and amusing Live Journal:

http://ursulav.livejournal.com/

If you really want to help the American theater,
don’t be an actress, darling. Be an audience.

                        -- Tallulah Bankhead