[DWJ] Diana's health

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jun 1 17:56:39 EDT 2009

Thank you Minnow for passing on the message. I'm sure you are passing on
to Diana the messages of support from the list - could you please add my
support to these?
My very best wishes for successful and swift medical procedures and a
pain-free and uncomplicated time of recuperation.

Regards
Elizabeth.