[DWJ] Book recommendation

Anita Graham anita at joli.com.au
Thu Jul 16 08:58:59 EDT 2009

I have two pairs of earrings like that - and was looking longingly at
another set today!
I love the ones with fabric in them.

BTW, another time (last year I think) when you posted a link to your blog, I
forwarded it on to a friend. His response was a jaw-dropped "You know Gili
Bar-Hillel?".
As the translator of HP you are, according to him, a well known name and
hero in Israel.

(and if I've told you this before, sorry.)

-----Original Message----- Gili Bar-Hillel

BTW, conference attendees, I received many compliments on my necklace, so
maybe some of you would be interested in the designer's website:
http://www.ayalabar.com/V4/site/main.html