[DWJ] Book recommendation

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Jul 16 02:38:44 EDT 2009

That explains why one of the goblins mentioned in "Goblin's Market" is
described as wombatlike. It seemed such an unlikely metaphor...

BTW, conference attendees, I received many compliments on my necklace, so
maybe some of you would be interested in the designer's website:
http://www.ayalabar.com/V4/site/main.html