[DWJ] Conference write-ups and photos

Gill Othen gill at othen.fslife.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 14:13:12 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 17:09 Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:
> I've translated my write-up into English:
>
> http://tiny.cc/9V7YC

And Irina replied:

Er, can you put it somewhere people without Facebook accounts can read it?
(If you don't have such a space I'll happily put it up on my site)

   Irina

Can I second Irina's request, please? I have a deal with my children that I
keep off Facebook and they don't interfere with my LiveJournal! (Where, BTW,
I have so far written about two of the three days, if anyone's interested.
http://gillo.livejournal.com/tag/dwj )

Many thanks to the folks who have posted pictures of the event!

Gill