[DWJ] Intro

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 08:35:56 EDT 2009

*waves to Eleanor and Shana.* Hallie and I are just back in our respective
lands from another con, and I'm finally catching up with email. Nice to see
you both on the list - and wonderful to meet so many of you (for the first
time, second time, and on up) last weekend. As far as I can tell, a good
time was  had by all!
I took the Get Well card round to DWJ today, and she was very touched and
pleased. She'll be going into hospital this week, so please beam your
thoughts in the general direction of Bristol over the next few days.

Charlie

--
Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk
Diana Wynne Jones conference, 3rd-5th July: dwj2009.co.uk