[DWJ] conference write-ups?

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Thu Jul 9 08:05:15 EDT 2009

I will actually respond to Deborah ON-list to plead for photos.  I am
remarkably bad with names and faces.

And I suspect that I often *do* look like a squished frog, but please put
up any picture(s) with my name anyway.

Thanks,

Jameela Lares

Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:39:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Subject: [DWJ] conference write-ups?

Also, I took a small number of pictures, and I won't put anything
up in public without people's permission. If you are on the list
and were at the conference assume that I at least tried to get a
picture of you. If you don't mind your picture going up, let me
know -- and let me know if there are any caveats. For example:

* you can put my photograph up along with my name identifying me
* you can put my photograph up as long as my name is not on it
* you can put my photograph up as long as I don't like a squished
   frog in the picture

E-mail me off list if you don't mind me posting pictures.

(Also, we have a couple of new people. *waves*)

-deborah