[DWJ] conference write-ups?

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:59:40 EDT 2009

2009/7/8 <deborah.dwj at suberic.net>

> * you can put my photograph up along with my name identifying me
> *

Less likely to look like a squished frog than an over-inflated one, but yes,
Deborah, go for it. I will also post some pics in time on Flickr—although I
think I only have some from the Sunday night dinner.

I will be writing up my entire trip, including the DWJ conference, for
Misrule, and will let everyone know when it's up. As some of you know, I was
pretty crook at the conference and I crashed pretty much immediately every
evening, plus I've only had occasional internet access while I've been away,
but I will endeavour to blog it as soon as I can.

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer

Arts and Cultural Development
Blacktown City Council
PO Box 63
(62 Flushcombe Road)