[DWJ] Intro

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:51:58 EDT 2009

Hi Eleanor, and welcome to my old friend Jameela.

So lovely to meet list members at the conference. Sorry I didn't get more of
a chance to speak with some of you, and Chris, I didn't even realise you
were there until the very end, Chris! Maybe we should have had a list
pow-wow so we all were sure we knew who each other was and who was there!

And thanks again to Charlie and Farah—and Hallie too!

Judith, still in England—2 days to go! (And still coughing, alas, but no
longer limping...)

--
Judith Ridge
Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer

Arts and Cultural Development
Blacktown City Council
PO Box 63
(62 Flushcombe Road)