[DWJ] conference write-ups?

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Tue Jul 7 18:18:40 EDT 2009

Welcome!

I like this bit out of one of your posts, discussing the similarity
between you and Polly:

"Perhaps it is here the similarity stops. I have not lost my memory of
the last 9 years. I always liked fairy tales, without some guy called Tom
Lynn having to convince me. I haven’t known a musician 14 years older
than me since the age of 10 who I’m imminently going to fall in love
with. Oh, and I don’t know any malevolent immortal fairies with whom I
have to bargain, or else face the death of loved ones. Though it would
make for a good story."

My response....  How do you know?  How do you know that you haven't lost
your memory of the last nine years?  Maybe you DO know some guy named Tom
Lynne?  Perhaps the bargaining with malevolent immortal fairies will
happen next week?

Well, you never know!

Jackie