[DWJ] conference write-ups?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Jul 7 12:39:54 EDT 2009

Thank you so much for a wonderful conference, Charlie and Farah
(and Hallie)! I haven't had time to write anything up yet (just
got back last night), but I think it would be awesome if people
who write conference writeups in their various blogs link to them
from here.

Also, I took a small number of pictures, and I won't put anything
up in public without people's permission. If you are on the list
and were at the conference assume that I at least tried to get a
picture of you. If you don't mind your picture going up, let me
know -- and let me know if there are any caveats. For example:

* you can put my photograph up along with my name identifying me
* you can put my photograph up as long as my name is not on it
* you can put my photograph up as long as I don't like a squished
   frog in the picture

E-mail me off list if you don't mind me posting pictures.

(Also, we have a couple of new people. *waves*)

-deborah