[DWJ] author flirting

Joe oddenda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:24:40 EST 2009

It was election day too! I'd forgotten that. It was lashing down, and what
with the rain and having the most important speech of the decade to listen
to that evening, I neglected to vote... and look where that got us. Great to
be here. I never really went away, but now my mild-mannered alter-ego is out
of the closet, so you know who I am.

Cheers,

Joe