[DWJ] author flirting

Dorian E. Gray dorianegray at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:14:36 EST 2009

Hallie said...

> Hiya Joe - you didn't have the two children back when you, Dorian and I
> met
> all those years ago, did you?  (I can't even remember when it was, but
> long
> enough ago that my younger one - now (gulp) 18 and in uni - was pretty
> obviously the only child at the event.)

It was election day in May 2002.  I know this because I have just gone back
and checked my LiveJournal archives to find the post I wrote about going to
see DWJ in the flesh.

And welcome back, Joe, haven't seen you around here in ages!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
dorianegray at gmail.com
http://dorianegray.livejournal.com

"Fashion is gentility running away from vulgarity, and afraid of being
overtaken."
- William Hazlitt