[DWJ] title guessing Was: author flirting

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:53:47 EST 2009

2009/1/29 Katarina Hjärpe <head_overheels at hotmail.com>

> > Katta wrote:
> > > Irina, it sounds like you're in need of bookmooch.com - an excellent
> place to give away books you don't want and get books you do
> >
> > I have friends who swear by bookmooch, but in the "current economic
> > situation" I feel so guilty when I don't buy new books!
>
> Meh - I buy books when I can afford it, but I don't believe in spending
> money I don't have, OR in keeping books I don't like when someone who does
> like them can have them instead. Think of it as recycling! :-)
>
> Katta

I adore Bookmooch, but not because it saves me money. For most books I send
out I seem to pay almost their new price in stamps. (mutter mutter Post
Office mutter mumble) But I do get to try new authors and books that I
probably wouldn't buy otherwise. And sometimes I find OOP books that I have
been searching everywhere for. Those are the GOOD days! And I still buy
books as well ...

//Ulrika

--
Ord - ger livet meningar