[DWJ] author flirting

Joe oddenda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:47:53 EST 2009

Thank you Hallie! My son is 5 and my daughter's 18 months, so it's early yet
for DWJ, but I'll be there when they're ready, foisting. (Actually I've had
little luck foisting DWJ on children; I think maybe it's best to play
hard-to-get. What do other people do?.) I think we met in 2002 or 2003 when
Diana came to Dublin. Then I vanished without trace, of course, and now it's
'all those years ago' which is pretty scary. Time seems to leap forward in
clumps of four years these days - or is it just me?

Joe