[DWJ] author flirting

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:10:34 EST 2009

Hiya Joe - you didn't have the two children back when you, Dorian and I met
all those years ago, did you?  (I can't even remember when it was, but long
enough ago that my younger one - now (gulp) 18 and in uni - was pretty
obviously the only child at the event.)

However belated they are, congrats on bringing two DWJ fans-to-be into the
world!

Hallie