[DWJ] author flirting

Joe oddenda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:28:00 EST 2009

Hi again Sally. I've been here since early 2000, though I changed emails a
year or two ago when I decided that using my work email was inhibiting me
from contributing because a) it included my weird surname and b) it meant I
had to be at work to contribute, which was wrong on several levels (mostly
because I generally want to get right out as soon as work ends). I thought
for a while I might be the longest-lived lurker on the list, but then I got
almost chatty with as many as two emails in one day so that put me out of
the running. Those who are in the running are still lurking, so I guess
we'll never know about them. Catch-22.

Joe (writing from work, as it happens - on my lunch break of course...)