[DWJ] author flirting

Kathleen Jennings kathleen.jennings at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 18:15:13 EST 2009

Jenny - I've put the answers up in the comments, and below. It's been
a little while since we did this so I'm shaky on some. I should have
kept notes :)

MINE
The Obsessive Captain's Albino Whale: Moby Dick
The Organised Crime Boss' Innocent Well-Born Orphan: Oliver Twist
The Clueless French Aristocrat's British Husband's Secret Identity:
The Scarlet Pimpernel
The Widowed Farmer's Mail-Order Bride: Sarah Plain and Tall

AIMEE'S
The Small Man's Interesting Item of Jewellery: I think this was The Hobbit
The Proud Aristocrat's Prejudiced Second Daughter of a Poorer
Gentleman (or was that the other way around?): Pride & Prejudice
The English Teacher's King: Anna & The King
The English Teacher's Married Man: Jane Eyre?
The English Pilot's Married Woman: the movie with Ralph Fiennes in it.
The Farmer's Innocent Well-Born Orphan: Lorna Doone
The Obsessive, Jealous Fiend's Unprincipled Minx: No idea
The Charming Rogue Magician's Old Lady: Howl's Moving Castle
The Prat's Sack of Potatoes: Deep Secret
The Dressing Gowned Magician's Ex-Goddess: One of the Chrestomancis

ANNA's
The Scottish Billionaire's Deranged and Suicidal Wife: Macbeth
The Ruthless Italian Merchant's Meant-To-Be Pound of Flesh: Merchant of Venice
The French King's Irritatingly Virginal Daughter: I'm not sure - Henry V?

K.