[DWJ] knowing other fans

Persephone Hazard seph at persephonehazard.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 17:34:29 EST 2009

> And the people who buy books from me I
> know (more or less) as 'Oh, this one is a costumer' and 'This one is a cookbook
> buyer." Lord knows I don't remember the names, let alone the allergies...

[laughs] I was a barmaid in my local pub for about a year and a half.
This was ended about a year and a half ago, and still when I go into my
loca shopping centre I find myself thinking 'pint of Carlsberg, Guinness
and black, double house vodka and diet lemonade' as people walk past. No
clue of their names, of course...