[DWJ] author flirting

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:57:01 EST 2009

I had no idea that the phrase I used would prove so controversial, and I'm sorry for using it. As Deborah and others have kindly assumed, all I meant was that they're clearly fans of each other's work, that they keep pointing out that they're fans of each other's work, and that there are several nods to the other in various books that are most pleasant to me as a deep fan of both.

I didn't mean that their expressions of admiration was anything less than sincere, and I *certainly* didn't mean that there was anything unseemly going on between them. And I'm *incredibly* mortified that of all the things DWJ could have learned about what I've said on the list, this misconception would be the one. Minnow, please, if you could find it in your heart to explain and apologize on my behalf, I'd be most grateful - I know I'm not really anyone to her, but I still can't bear the thought of being a cause of annoyance to one of my favourite authors.

Katta