[DWJ] Test -- haven't been getting messages

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sat Jan 24 08:32:34 EST 2009

Jill wrote:
> Gili wrote:
> Okay, now I think I'M not getting any messages. There were two messages from
> Helen, nothing else for several days.
> +++++++++
>
> There WERE several days between the last message and Helen's two posts.

In fact, the only subject-lines I am seeing at the moment say 'haven't
been getting messages', which is severely
 surreal in the morning before

cofffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

which substance incidentally was claimed recently to increase the
likelihood of hallucinating and even 'seeing dead people',but alas, only
as a newspaper headline that played hob with the actual research paper
it purported to be quoting.

Pity, that.

Minnow (and fourteen dead haddock.  No, really.  I can see them plain as
plain...)