[DWJ] assistance needed

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Jan 18 23:57:59 EST 2009

On Jan 18, 2009, at 7:19 PM, sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:

> Minnow writes:
>
>> sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:

>>> Do minnows drink coffee, then?
>>>
>>> Sallyo
>>
>> When it's available, we *swim* in it!
>>
>> Minnow
>
> Awfully bad for ones tail fins, dear. They get the fin-jitters.
>
> Sallyo

But excellent for staying away from the piscivorous otters who
might inadvertently snap at one.  Otters _hate_ swimming in
coffee; it makes their hair unmanageable.

I have always felt that laughter in the face of
reality is probably the finest sound there is and
will last until the day when the game is called
on account of darkness. In this world, a good
time to laugh is any time you can.

                           -- Linda Ellerbee