[DWJ] assistance needed

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 05:59:05 EST 2009

I am looking at a piece of work from a student and I do not believe this is
the student's work. There are lots of reasons, but that it sounds completely
different to the previous piece is a factor. Also, don't ask me why, but
this feels like a woman's writing (it has phrases such as "a fast paced and
emotionally moving story that tugs at your heart strings"-- maybe a 24 year
old man, but I don't think so.
The review is of Fire and Hemlock

I can't find it on google. I've typed a few sentences below, If anyone
recognises it, let me know. Cheers. F.

"Told in Polly's present as a near adult, the story is a series of

--
Off Cuts: http://www.farahsf.com/
or