[DWJ] Intro-w/question at the end for the list

J. E. Powers jepowers70 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 21:52:02 EST 2009

We are "alternative" in many ways when it comes to health care -- we don't
vaccinate, go to homeopaths more than doctors, use EFT, etc. I suddenly
wonder as I'm writing this -- on this list, do we have a lot of
alternative/holistic/uncoventional folks, when it comes to health?

Esther
+++++++++

We don't vaccinate either and prefer homeopathy  over "traditional"
medicine.  That being said, my husband Duane is having surgery this
Thursday.  They plan to remove a tumor from his neck.  Please keep us in
your thoughts and prayers.
-Jill