[DWJ] another introduction

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:25:39 EST 2009

> >I'm from Lund, in the far south. I could give a better description of its
> >geographical location, but that would require me being quite lewd. (Sweden
> >isn't called the penis of the world for nothing.)
>
> I thought a lund was a puffin.  Is that wrong?  Or are puffins rude?

The word itself simply means grove. Though in Hindi it means erect penis (which caused some funny glances for comedian David Batra when he walked around India in a T-shirt that said "I love Lund"). And since I have completely failed to stay non-lewd, I might as well confess that what I meant was that if Sweden is a penis, Lund is right at the glans.

My apologies to the list. :-)

Katta