[DWJ] another introduction

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:10:13 EST 2009

Hello,

I live close to Göteborg in Sweden. I know there are other Swedes on this
list, but I think, not from my part of the country (?).

I gave birth to my second child, Alexander, in April last year and spent the
rest of that year taking care of him, my daughter and the dust bunnies.
Today was my first day back at work and I sort of felt like I never left the
place. Slightly scary... I work as a Geotechnical Engineer. I like my job,
but if someone would pay me for reading books I'd rather do that.

My first DWJ was Dogsbody, borrowed from my school library when I was 12 or
so. My favourites right now are Fire and Hemlock, Magicians of Caprona and
the Dalemark Quartet, but these seem to vary over time.

//Ulrika

--
Ord - ger livet meningar