[DWJ] call for papers and power of three

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Jan 6 14:04:43 EST 2009

When I saw this call for papers it occurred to me that it would
be really cool for someone to submit a paper on Power of Three.
But I can't do it, because I've promised myself (and my loved
ones) that I'm not submitting to any more paper calls except for
the DWJ one, for which the deadline is, like, next week.
*headdesk*

So somebody else should do it.

-deborah
--
Let me remember this, please, when everything else
goes let me remember a goddess laughing after love.