[DWJ] another introduction

Jennifer Rowland janamouse at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 06:13:51 EST 2009

Hi; I'm a librarian (for computing students rather than anything children's-books related, though!), in West Yorkshire; I'm 33, no children or pets, but have a brand new garden to spend money on instead.
Besides reading DWJ, I read a lot of other SF/F and YA books, mysteries, science, history, and anything else that comes across my path; go to live comedy; and waste, I mean spend, an awful lot of time online.
(For anyone who wasn't around last time this was mentioned, my blog is http://shark_hat.livejournal.com. My monthly book log lives there, along with general blogly waffle.)
I think I first read DWJ at about 10 or 12, probably Charmed Life, and she's been one of my favourite authors since.
And it's my first day back at work after the Christmas break, and my work shoes suddenly feel less comfortable after a nice long while in (alternately) slippers and walking boots!
Jennifer