[DWJ] again, introduction -- plus DWJ writing

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Sun Jan 4 06:24:57 EST 2009

Hurrah for new books!

On the introduction theme, I'm Ehsan (normally Es as nobody can spell
or pronounce Ehsan even though it's just as it is written), I'm 31 and
live on the South coast of the UK, just moved out of London after a
few years there doing careers and whatnot. I'm a comma-wrangler (sub
editor) for a company that does political and economic forecasting.
I'm also a riding instructor at weekends - used to do it full time but
had to get a grownup job to pay the mortgage.

I've got two New Forest ponies, Petal and Copper, and two cats,
Captain Stripeypants and Saffron, named after Firefly characters.
(Captain's pants aren't tight, but they are stripey, and Saffron is an
evil genius who looks a bit like Christina Hendricks.)