[DWJ] again, introduction -- plus DWJ writing

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sat Jan 3 17:10:24 EST 2009

from

>Roger

who forgot to mention that he lives in a *hamlet*.  Truth and honour, and a
source of considerable pleasure to DWJ and John when I told them this
afternoon that he did.  Somehow it seems to them to be proper that her
computer-wrangler is doing it from a hamlet.

(I was there to lend them two Dick/Felix Francis books, and be lent the
most recent one.  There is always a good reason to visit DWJ, and sometimes
even a good excuse.)

And DWJ is now writing *two* books, because they came at her in a small
gang and neither would give way for the other.  She says 'One is on one
computer, the other is on the other, so that I don't get them confused.'

Verily the mind doth boggle.

Minnow