[DWJ] yet another introduction

shawyer at mail.utexas.edu shawyer at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Jan 3 14:51:02 EST 2009

I'm Sue, a transplanted Canadian currently living in Austin, Texas. (Hi
Margaret!) I'm a theatre scholar and DWJ fan, and thus it is my doing that you
can find Farah's book on DWJ at the university's Fine Arts Library rather than
the main University of Texas Library (handy for me, not as handy for the
English scholars who have to trek across campus to read it!)
My first DWJ was THE OGRE DOWNSTAIRS, which was recommended by my British
foster-sister. Favourites include HOWL and ARCHER'S GOON and CHARMED LIFE
although just about everything has been a favourite at one time or another
based on my mood. DWJ's good that way.
Otherwise, I actually don't read a whole lot of sci-fi/fantasy. Current reads:
Margaret Atwood's PAYBACK and Kate Atkinson's latest. And I'm a proud
list-lurker!
Sue