[DWJ] New Introduction

jepowers70 at verizon.net jepowers70 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 1 13:35:14 EST 2009

  I'm Jill.  I'll soon join Dorian's 39 club.  (You did start a club,
right?)  I live in Maine and think that Deborah in Boston, MA  is one of
my closest neighbors.  (The drive is about 2 1/2 hrs.)  My family and I
attend a Russian Orthodox church and our Christmas is yet to come (7
Jan.)  I have two children who will be 12 and 9 yrs. in Feb.  We have a
dog, cat, and two bunnies in a too small bungalow.  We're also
homeschoolers.

My 1st DWJ book  was THE OGRE but not my favorite. It did spur me on to
read more of her books.   HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE is one of my favorites.
I've been reading DWJ since 1982.  My son and I just chose THE GAME for
his book group.  He claims that he is not a fan but I think he's just
being contrary.  The three of just read Brandon Mull's FABLEHAVEN series
and especially enjoyed the third.
-Jill