[DWJ] Archer's Goon

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Thu Feb 26 10:37:36 EST 2009

Charlie wrote

> Indeed. And note the date when AG was published...

And to top all this, in the old German edition I read as a kid, which has the slightly spoilery title "The secret of the seventh sorcerer" (no aliteration in German, though) some of the important characters have different names, and Acher, if I recall correctly, is called Winston!
I wonder if they did it on purpose. Hmmm.

Bettina

also still wondering about the name changes, and espically about the translation of "goon". He is "Dussel" in German, which means a stupid and funny person, not threatening. With goon, I'd have connotations of "thug" - or is that American english?