[DWJ] Diana Wynne Jones conference

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:38:53 EST 2009

> > Now, if only I could find out what the journey would cost. The travel sites
> > are woefully uncooperative.
> >

> Let me know if there's anything information that I could usefully get you
> from this end.

Well, when I stopped trying to find the full trip on one site, it worked better. I have now found planes going from Copenhagen to London, and some of them are under 2000 SEK round trip = might just work out. Are there trains or buses going straight to Bristol from the London airports, or do I have to find something going inbetween, and if so, how long would that take? Do the tickets have to be booked in advance?

I'm still not saying that I'll definitely go, but it's starting to look viable.

Katta