[DWJ] was Re: 'Recorded Books', now Mounds and coming out of them

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Wed Feb 25 01:36:57 EST 2009

I was under the impression that DWJ was insipired for at least some of these
mounds by Celtic burial mounds that she saw in her childhood. But I may just
be making a mishmash of many different tidbits I've read over the years. And
doesn't the dragon come out of a mound in "The Merlin Conspiracy"?

P.S. I'm not sure I've ever used mishmash and tidbits in the same sentence
before.