[DWJ] Diana Wynne Jones conference

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 01:36:01 EST 2009

> On Tuesday 24 February 2009, Kait Bessing wrote:
> > Sadly, there is no way I could afford it, not with the added travel
> > expenses.
> >
> > But I agree with Katta, I really want to go!!

I was just given 50 more hours of work to finish certain things that are lagging behind. (That sorely need finishing and I never have time for, so from a professional standpoint also, thank GOD and the headmistress for more hours.) Meaning more money. I am cautiously optimistic... Now, if only I could find out what the journey would cost. The travel sites are woefully uncooperative.

Katta