[DWJ] Diana Wynne Jones conference

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 24 15:54:45 EST 2009

On Tuesday 24 February 2009, Kait Bessing wrote:
> Sadly, there is no way I could afford it, not with the added travel
> expenses.
>
> But I agree with Katta, I really want to go!!

Yes, me too! Not only the expense (unless we sell the house *and* I get a lot
more freelance work --anyone who knows of editing or translating jobs, think
of me, please!) but also that I don't feel like leaving a bunch of teenagers
mostly alone in the school holidays, self-reliant though they are.

   Irina

--
     "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth
should that mean that it is not real?"           --Albus Dumbledore