[DWJ] 'Recorded Books'

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Tue Feb 24 00:15:49 EST 2009

No, no, it's very short and for quite a younger audience than she usually
writes for.  And it's a male who comes out of the mound, not Monegan.
And it's not Hexwood either... hmm.  interesting. We sort of have a theme
here.... people coming out of mounds.  It's not Power of Three either.
Now I'm making myself laugh.  Is there a dwj book where someone DOESN'T
come out of a mound???

Gosh, maybe it isn't even one of her books?

Hmmm....