[DWJ] OT question

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Feb 14 18:17:32 EST 2009

I'm so sorry to hear about your coworker.  And about
all the other people who have died in the fires.

[Living as I do in the USofA, I had to figure out what
  46 degrees C was.  My little graph I made several years
  ago didn't even go that high, but a moment with
  Excel told me it was 115 F.  That's _hot_.]