[DWJ] OT question

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Wed Feb 11 11:02:23 EST 2009

I'd love to ask him what books he read as a child that he feels really
influenced his imagination and his writing.  I'm hoping one of the
seminal authors is DWJ!

I'd love to know if he has any plans to go back to the world of the Old
Kingdom and Ancelstierre, but he might be really tired of that question!

And certainly we would all love to know what's next!

Does he ever travel to the US?

Yours,
Jenny Schwartzberg