[DWJ] OT question

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 05:30:09 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I have an interview with Garth Nix tomorrow for an article about Australian
fantasy writers (Garth and Margo Lanagan predominantly) and I am wondering
what sorts of questions people would ask him if they had the opportunity.

While I'm here, a few years ago someone on this list very kindly sent me a
plush Calcifer and I promised a signed Nix in return, but I lost her details
and have felt guilty ever since. If she's still on the list, would this kind
and generous person contact me so I can get Garth to sign a book for her?

Thanks!

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer

Arts and Cultural Development
Blacktown City Council
PO Box 63
(62 Flushcombe Road)