[DWJ] Merry Christmas all!

Jennifer Rowland janamouse at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 09:23:33 EST 2009

I've got a spare copy of Sarah Rees Brennan's Demon's Lexicon, a YA which I think several of us have enjoyed- I thought it was excellent. Does anyone in the UK or Ireland want it? Bung me an email. If I get several requests, I'll pick one out of a hat. (If I get no requests I'll give it to a colleague.) It won't get posted until the 28th or so, i wouldn't think.

Happy Christmas/Good Solstice/have a nice completely normal day, all!
Jennifer