[DWJ] Merry Christmas all!

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Dec 22 17:16:59 EST 2009

Kathleen said:

Merry Christmas, all!

(I've put up some free gift tags on my blog if anyone still has
wrapping to do -
http://tanaudel.wordpress.com/2009/12/19/bird-gift-tags/ -  they're
not DWJ-themed, but I may try that next year. I'm supplying my nephews
with DWJ for Christmas so they should be prepared for the concept).

Kathleen, these are just lovely. Thanks very much for sharing them.

Best wishes to all on the DWJ list for a lovely holiday, wherever you are and however you celebrate it.
Our holiday will consist of a family Christmas dinner then an early escape to head down to the beach, where I aim to spend 2 weeks Lolling Around.

Regards
Elizabeth.