[DWJ] Further to "other notice"

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Sun Dec 13 08:18:46 EST 2009

Minnow, not long ago aplus, the company hosting my webpage and thus my
webmail, changed a few things. I was locked out of my webmail for a
while because that I used to do to get into it no longer worked. I used
to type www.sallyodgers.com/mail in the top field, and then put in my
username (sally) and my password. However, now I have to go to
webmail.cs.aplus.net and type in my email address and password. I was
supposed to know this by telepathy, I suspect. Anyhow, the hull thing
looks different, so maybe that's why it appears furrin. Sorry, but
cain't help it. When I finally made contact with a live un who could
tell me what they'd done and what I had to do, I said I wanted the old
easy access back and they said no-can-do.

Sally Odgers