[DWJ] Further to "other notice"

Steinke, Gabriela M G.Steinke at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Dec 11 09:01:12 EST 2009

Dear Minnow,

thank you so much for these updates. May I add my very best wishes to Diana, with hopes that she can enjoy a reasonably comfortable festive season and make a full recovery. She has given us a great deal, and I wish we could give something back.

Regards,
Gaby Steinke

Gabriela Steinke
Senior Lecturer in English