[DWJ] Which Heyer for Bettina...?

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Wed Dec 9 02:37:59 EST 2009

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009, devra at aol.com wrote:
> What excellent analysis!  I never could understand why I didn't
> particularly care for this one.

No, Regency Buck never really worked for me, either...

> On the other hand, The Unknown Ajax is very good, and has some extremely
> funny scenes in it...

Agreed. And I'd also recommend The Toll-Gate: a good mystery and a romance
I could believe in.

Alayne
who wishes DWJ a fast recovery and a reduction in her future acquaintance
with medical staff.

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"If you only ever listen to the thing that you love -- and talk about the thing that you
love -- there's a danger of you getting lost inside yourself a bit." -- Nick Hornby