[DWJ] Which Heyer for Bettina...?

devra at aol.com devra at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 16:24:01 EST 2009

What excellent analysis!  I never could understand why I didn't particularly care for this one.  On the other hand, The Unknown Ajax is very good, and has some extremely funny scenes in it...

Devra, who has an elderly friend who made an excellent recovery from a broken hip, and wishes Our Fearless Leader a similar speedy one