[DWJ] other notice

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Dec 6 17:46:44 EST 2009

Minnow said:

DWJ fell on Thursday morning and broke her hip.
She was admitted to hospital and had a hip-replacement on Friday afternoon.
As far as the hospital can tell at this point, the operation has been
successful and she is making a good recovery.

Minnow

Darn darn darn. I am sorry she has to go through this. I do hope the recovery continues to be smooth and is pain-free.
Thanks very much for letting us know, Minnow, and please add my voice to the chorus of love and sympathy and encouragement which is going out to DWJ from the list.

Regards
Elizabeth.